And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Merry Christmas from the Wiisanens in Vienna! We pray your Christmas is blessed with the peace, joy, and rest that comes from knowing our Savior who was born on Christmas day!
November flew by and we received a few early Christmas presents:
- Mitchell received German tutoring and passed his German A1 Exam!!!
- He more than passed, he made a 92!!
- He also now has his visa!
- Nonnie (aka Ada's Mom) arrived December 9th!
- We are so blessed to have her here!
- It feels more like Christmas with family around.
- God continues to provide for our family and ministry here in Vienna, for which we are ever grateful!!
- We are thankful for the new friends God has provided here and we are gradually settling in to our new city.
- We are grateful for a couple of weeks rest during our Christmas break to focus on our Savior's birth and re-energize for the new year.
We are including a short video to wish you all a Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!
Christmas Blessing and all our Love,
Billy, Ada, Mitchell, and Lydia