Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Quick trip to Quincy




Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD, ...to give you a future and a hope.

Monday we celebrated Lydia's 6th grade promotion from Tynes elementary school.  Jamie (aka Billy's Mom, Judy Wiisanen) was able to be there with us.  Following the ceremony Lydia enjoyed lunch out with her sweet friends Hannah and Allison.

Later that evening I had the honor of speaking at the Women on Missions meeting at Antioch Baptist Church in Quincy, Florida.   This was my grandparents church for more than sixty year.  Several aunts and cousin were at the meeting. After a luau themed dinner, I shared about our calling to Vienna.  It was such a blessing to be with these women who have a heart for missions and faithfully pray for missionaries.

I was grateful God arranged this little trip to Quincy so I could be with Mom as we remembered Daddy's birthday on Monday and their anniversary on Tuesday.  His timing and plans are perfect to meet our needs!

Thankful for a safe trip home and very glad tomorrow is the last day of school!!!

Ada (aka "Miss" Clair)


No comments:

Post a Comment